LicketyCorp™, the company behind LicketyPark™, came to me to help them build an entire new system from scratch. Nothing like it has been done before that time.
They hired me as a Chief Technology Officer and I was tasked with creating the technology that would power their new, industry interrupting, service. The entire job comprised of:
- Creating the necessary API coding to connect existing third-party platforms to the Lickety™ system, primarily using the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
- Creating the necessary security protocols for protection
- Creating the necessary customer platform
- Creating the payment processing features that connect to the Braintree API
- Creating the communications features that connected to the Twilio API
- Creating the necessary infrastructure that would connect the Lickety™ system to proprietary Lickety™ hardware
- Creating the necessary coding to connect the hardware to a cellular service
On top of this, I created the front-end informational website for the public using the WordPress platform that would connect to the customer portal on the backend.
At the end of my tenure at Lickety™, I successfully connected everything necessary to create a functional MVP prototype.